Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Form into an experience fragment

Level 4

Can I make an adaptive form into an experience fragment?

10 Replies

Employee Advisor

Can you please elaborate the use case?

Level 4

We are trying to see if I can bring in an adaptive form into a mobile app including the look and feel of the form. So I was trying to see, If I can make an experience fragment out of the adaptive form and expose it as a service. Thanks for the help.

Employee Advisor

Hi Deepak,

Not something documented but I was able to create Experience fragment with AF. You may try the use case further and let us know if you need any suggestions further.

Level 4

Hi Gandhi,

I was trying to create an adaptive form as a fragment but the AEM UI is not letting me select any adaptive forms while trying to create a fragment. Can you advise on how to do that? Thanks.

Employee Advisor

How are you trying to add AF? Please use forms container and refer the steps mentioned in the below document :

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Embed adaptive form or document in AEM sites page

Level 4

I was able to embed the form. But I was trying to see how to create an experience fragment out of the sites page?

Level 4

Hey Mayank,

The link talks about using an EF in a page but it does not talk about how to include a page itself in an experience fragment. Please help.

Thanks.

Employee Advisor

Hi Deepak,

Why do you want to include a complete page in XF,  you use XF if you want to re-use parts (a fragment of an experience) of a page.  ref : Experience Fragments

Level 2

We expose an component: AEM Form. You will need to edit the template and add this component from Structure layer of the template. Now, on adding the AEM Form, you might be able to use AF in an Experience Fragment.