Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

Edit the workspace html

Level 2

I followed this guide to modify the process tables within the workspace: Adobe Experience Manager Help | Customize tracking tables

Unfortunately all the changes I make on the workspace templates are not shown, even if I delete the cache or restart jboss.

Do I have to take other actions to make the changes effective? or did I find a workspace bug?

Thanks for the help

4 Replies

Level 7

Have you followed all the Generic steps to customise Workspace? [1]

Do you have a dispatcher in front of your JEE instance that might be acting as another content cache?

[1] Adobe Experience Manager Help | Generic steps for AEM Forms workspace customization

Level 2

Thanks for the answer Darren!

Yes, sure!

No, I do not have any dispatchers. But if this were the problem would not work even the changes on the images and css. Instead those changes work, and the only modality that does not work is that on html templates.

Level 7

If you could supply a few more specifics around which files you have edited and what you changed, I might be able to help out. Normally any changes to workspace code will be picked up straight away.

Level 2

Yes, if you could provide a sample of changes, would help pinpoint the cause.

My assumption for now is an update to a relative link might be missing/incorrect (/apps/...), and as a result it is still referencing the file under /libs.

Could you make a small change under /libs to one of the files you modified (remember to undo), and see if that change takes effect?