Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Dynamic font change from Lower to higher environment.

Level 2

Hi All,

I am facing font change in the output pdfs when the code is moved from lower environment to higher environment.

I have archived the application and used import option in higher environment adminUI and deployed.

Checked -Deploy assets to runtime when import is complete in the import page.

Unchecked -  Overwrite configuration when import is complete

Can anyone give pointers to handle this issue?

@LiveCycle @aemforms_forums @Deleted Account 

Regards,

Abhilash

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

The issue is resolved by checking the font availability in higher environment. The right fonts were added in higher environment and now fonts are working as expected

View solution in original post

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

Check the lower environment pdf properties for font and compare it with higher environment pdf properties to see if the font is missing or replaced.

@abhilashy577678 

Level 2

Hi Mayank, Thanks for your response. Can you specify where exactly these properties need to be checked ?? I made a check in XDP Form under file->form properties->Default fonts and both Dev(lower) and QC (higher) looks same. Any checks in Forms admin UI ?? @Mayank_Gandhi 

Employee Advisor
can you confirm or share screenshot of at what point you face issue and what kind or error?

Level 2
There is no error in output. only change in Dev output and QC output is Font is been changed in Flat PDF output. To generate flat pdf i have used renderPDF activity first then passed it to a trasnformPDF activity. RenderPDF output is also shows correct output in both environment but when trasformed to flat using trasformPDF activity there is font mismatch in outputs. Need to check from where these fonts are picked! any configurations check in adminUI ?? Sorry cannot share the attachments due to restrictions.

Employee Advisor
@abhilashy577678 I meant first right click the generated pdf and check which font is missing or causing the issue. Also, instead of render form service why not go for output service

Correct answer by
Level 2

The issue is resolved by checking the font availability in higher environment. The right fonts were added in higher environment and now fonts are working as expected