Calling REST endpoint from code editor

prabudossh

prabudossh

prabudossh

26-07-2019

Hi,

We have a requirement to integrate AEM forms (v6.3) with salesforce. What I understand is there are 2 ways to do it

1. Create a Form data model using salesforce swagger file/URL (Adobe Experience Manager Help | Configuring DataSource with Salesforce in AEM Forms 6.3 and 6.4)​. The only problem with this approach is that there is swagger file/url is not available to us.

2. Call the Rest endpoints from the code editor. I am assuming this is an option. If so appreciate if there is any article/documentation available on the implementation?

Is there any other options available?

Thx,

Prabu

Replies

Highlighted

prabudossh

prabudossh

prabudossh

31-07-2019

ok will try that out and let you know

Highlighted

prabudossh

prabudossh

prabudossh

06-08-2019

I tried to integrate this but looks like the form doesn't pick up or submit the generated inputs that are not originally part of the form. It is picking up the values from lets say a text box field or any other element available in the form builder but when we include a custom component like captcha in our case, the generated input (for eg captcha response) is being ignored during the form submission.

Any ideas on how to pickup the captcha response from the form?

Highlighted

workflowuser

Employee

workflowuser

Employee

workflowuser
Employee

06-08-2019

some new samples have been added to the live AEM Forms Samples page. Do check it out

Aem Forms Samples