Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
Expand my Community achievements bar.
we are currently working on AEM - Translation and using AEM 6.1-SP2 version. I have a query related on promoting launches,
1. We use touch UI for translation features & launch+Promote options ONLY. Regular content authoring will happen on classic UI
2. Pages are sent for translation [launcher creates a reference copy od prod author page version]
3. Translation is completed by service provider and come back to AEM.
4. Using the promote option we push on the changes to prod copy, during this stage we see options like --> Promote Full Page OR --> Promote Page changes.
5. We expect that the second option will update the page sections where changes have occurred and not overwrite the complete page.
Is this how it is expected to work, can anyone share some light on this.