Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

AEM forms - Alfresco Integration

Level 1

We are trying to integrate AEM forms 6.5 with Alfresco CMS.   I could not find any direction integration.

is there any connectors which we can leverage for this ?A Can someone confirm this ?

7 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Hari,

As far as I am aware of no out of the box functionality or sample available so far.

Level 1

Thanks for your reply.

If there is no OOTB connection then the solution will be to expose the required content and document through service .  

Employee Advisor

What is it that you want to do with Alfresco?

either way you will need to write either OSGI service or servlet to hook AEM forms with alfresco

it should not be that difficult

Level 1

I wanted to place few PDF which get converted from adaptive form  in alfresco for further processing.   

Employee Advisor

Hi Hari,

As I mentioned earlier there is no OOTB way and you will have to write custom code. As I see alfresco has pretty much all the operation exposed via rest so I think you can write a servlet to read the converted pdf and sending it for post-processing.

Employee Advisor

And use AEM forms data integration capabilities