Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

AEM adaptive form to submit to a rest point with pdf

Level 5

I understand that I can submit to a REST endpoint which is a submit action option. but what about the DOR? can the pdf be also part of the submission if so how? do you have any examples or documentation?

regards,

5 Replies

Employee Advisor

hmm

let me check and get back

Employee Advisor

i did some tests and the results were negative, One question - is the endpoint outside of AEM?

Level 5

The case is to persist the data to Dynamics CRM and that part I am already doing. But we need the PDF into SharePoint, When I looked into the SharePoint Connector it only uses 2013 and 2010 on premise and we have SharePoint Online. So placing the PDF on CRM is not viable since it does not have a field for it and I see no way of placing it on SharePoint online.

So I was trying to a rest endpoint option to see if I can place all the payload including the pdf into it and have a function take care of it and do what I need above.

Employee Advisor

I worked a little while back on how to save the DOR with submit action on the local drive and then taking the DOR to third party system. I am not sure how much it will help you but I can dig that code.