Sign in to Community
Sign in to view all badges
I am learning AEM adaptive forms and I have following questions;
1. What is the best approach to develop adaptive form in case of large forms (approximately 30-40 pages)?
2. How different developer can work on a single form and merge their work for final form development?
3. What is the best approach to GET/POST data in json format in case of large forms with RDBMS database?
4. What is the best approach for form data prefil and submit in case of large form?
4. How to develop adaptive form custom components using IDE?
5. How to use CI/CD in AEM adaptive form development? And how to setup DEV/UAT/PROD environment in adaptive form development.
Thanks in advance.
Is your data in the database in json format?
we support xml and json data formats
if your form is based on xsd schema you will have to use xml data to prefill your form
if your form is based on json schema or form data model you will have to use json data to prefill your form
i will send you links based on your answer
You can break large forms in adaptive form fragments
distribute the task amongst your team to develop fragments
assemble the fragments in the final form
when the form is based on form data model we generate the submitted data in json format
you can create form data model based on rdbms
I will leave the others questions for others to answer for now
we provide a rich library of form components that can be used to build your form