Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM 6.2 | Adaptive forms

Level 4

Hi All,

I want to use the Adaptive forms in my project webpage. So i used AEM Forms component and tried to link the adaptive form in that but for some reason OOTB "AEM form" component dialog is not opening up ,why this the component dialog not opening ? Can someone please suggest an alternative approach for this?

Thankst!!

6 Replies

Level 3

Hi

I had recently created form using OOTB Forms component during one of the POCs. I followed following steps using touch optimised UI:

1. Dropped the AEM forms component

2. Clicked on Edit and gave reference to existing Adaptive form

I was able to view the form in preview mode as well. (attached are the screenshots)

Can you check dropping the component on any of the geometrixx site? Also can you check if there is any error in the console using tools like Firebug in Firefox?

Thanks, Dipti

Level 10

An AEM form component and an Adaptive adaptive form component are different. If you want to use an Adaptive form - see: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/posting-aem-6-form-data.html

Level 4

Hi Dipti,

Thanks for your reply, I observed that in Classic UI editor , AEM forms dialog is not opening up and the same works in Touch UI editor. Is this is a bug?

Can you please check if it works for you in classic edit mode?

Administrator

Hi 

Moving this thread to AEM Form's topic so to have better continental experts have a look at these.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Level 3

CQ_learner wrote...

Hi Dipti,

Thanks for your reply, I observed that in Classic UI editor , AEM forms dialog is not opening up and the same works in Touch UI editor. Is this is a bug?

Can you please check if it works for you in classic edit mode?

Hi

AEM forms dialog isn’t opening in Classic UI editor. I am able to Delete and insert new components, but not able to Edit it. Nothing is showing in logs or browser console. Seems like a bug, but let’s wait for experts to comment on the same.

Thanks, Dipti

Level 2

Can we implement Form component in Touch UI?