Your achievements

Level 1

0% to

Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
BedrockMission!

Learn more

View all

Sign in to view all badges

Adaptive Forms translator not translating after power outage

JoelLucuik
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I'm using AEM 6.2, with http://localhost:4501/libs/cq/i18n/translator.html to do french translations. This has been working well until the power went out.

I just tried changing button text from "French3" to "French4" and it's not taking.

Any suggestions?

I have seen warnings [1] and [2], not sure if they are related.

Joel

 

[1]

09.12.2016 13:53:15.457 *WARN* [sling-default-50-Registered Service.5129] PDFG Acr Cleanup Daemon Error while retrieving system environment variable: TEMP
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at com.adobe.pdfg.impl.CleanUpAcrFilesTask.calculateSystemPath(CleanUpAcrFilesTask.java:381)
    at com.adobe.pdfg.impl.CleanUpAcrFilesTask.populateListOfFolders(CleanUpAcrFilesTask.java:218)
    at com.adobe.pdfg.impl.CleanUpAcrFilesTask.cleanUp(CleanUpAcrFilesTask.java:143)
    at com.adobe.pdfg.impl.CleanUpAcrFilesTask.run(CleanUpAcrFilesTask.java:87)
    at org.apache.sling.commons.scheduler.impl.QuartzJobExecutor.execute(QuartzJobExecutor.java:118)
    at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
09.12.2016 13:53:15.472 *WARN* [sling-default-50-Registered Service.5129] PDFG Acr Cleanup Daemon Error while retrieving system environment variable: TMP
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at com.adobe.pdfg.impl.CleanUpAcrFilesTask.calculateSystemPath(CleanUpAcrFilesTask.java:381)
    at com.adobe.pdfg.impl.CleanUpAcrFilesTask.populateListOfFolders(CleanUpAcrFilesTask.java:219)
    at com.adobe.pdfg.impl.CleanUpAcrFilesTask.cleanUp(CleanUpAcrFilesTask.java:143)
    at com.adobe.pdfg.impl.CleanUpAcrFilesTask.run(CleanUpAcrFilesTask.java:87)
    at org.apache.sling.commons.scheduler.impl.QuartzJobExecutor.execute(QuartzJobExecutor.java:118)
    at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
09.12.2016 13:53:15.472 *INFO* [sling-default-50-Registered Service.5129] PDFG Acr Cleanup Daemon Cleaning up directories: [C:\Users\JOEL~1.LUC\AppData\Local\Temp]

 

 

[2] 

09.12.2016 13:14:16.434 *WARN* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1481307256364] POST /etc/workflow/instances HTTP/1.1] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.session.RefreshStrategy This session has been idle for 20 minutes and might be out of date. Consider using a fresh session or explicitly refresh the session.
java.lang.Exception: The session was created here:
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.session.RefreshStrategy$LogOnce.<init>(RefreshStrategy.java:169)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.repository.RepositoryImpl.login(RepositoryImpl.java:277)
    at com.adobe.granite.repository.impl.CRX3RepositoryImpl.login(CRX3RepositoryImpl.java:94)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.repository.RepositoryImpl.login(RepositoryImpl.java:219)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.session.SessionImpl.impersonate(SessionImpl.java:274)
    at org.apache.sling.jcr.base.AbstractSlingRepository2.createServiceSession(AbstractSlingRepository2.java:182)
    at com.adobe.granite.repository.impl.SlingRepositoryImpl.createServiceSession(SlingRepositoryImpl.java:124)
    at org.apache.sling.jcr.base.AbstractSlingRepository2.loginService(AbstractSlingRepository2.java:331)
    at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.util.ServiceLoginUtil.getWorkflowInstanceDataSession(ServiceLoginUtil.java:58)
    at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.model.WorkflowModelCacheImpl.<init>(WorkflowModelCacheImpl.java:82)

1 Reply
JoelLucuik
Level 3
Level 3

Note that I did one test, where I deleted the dictionary from the project and re-added it and this seemed to fix the problem, but then the problem re-appeared after the next translation. Something is out of whack.