Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adaptive Forms translator not translating after power outage

Level 3

Hi,

I'm using AEM 6.2, with http://localhost:4501/libs/cq/i18n/translator.html to do french translations. This has been working well until the power went out.

I just tried changing button text from "French3" to "French4" and it's not taking.

Any suggestions?

I have seen warnings [1] and [2], not sure if they are related.

Joel

[1]

09.12.2016 13:53:15.457 *WARN* [sling-default-50-Registered Service.5129] PDFG Acr Cleanup Daemon Error while retrieving system environment variable: TEMP
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at com.adobe.pdfg.impl.CleanUpAcrFilesTask.calculateSystemPath(CleanUpAcrFilesTask.java:381)
    at com.adobe.pdfg.impl.CleanUpAcrFilesTask.populateListOfFolders(CleanUpAcrFilesTask.java:218)
    at com.adobe.pdfg.impl.CleanUpAcrFilesTask.cleanUp(CleanUpAcrFilesTask.java:143)
    at com.adobe.pdfg.impl.CleanUpAcrFilesTask.run(CleanUpAcrFilesTask.java:87)
    at org.apache.sling.commons.scheduler.impl.QuartzJobExecutor.execute(QuartzJobExecutor.java:118)
    at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
09.12.2016 13:53:15.472 *WARN* [sling-default-50-Registered Service.5129] PDFG Acr Cleanup Daemon Error while retrieving system environment variable: TMP
java.lang.NullPointerException: null
    at com.adobe.pdfg.impl.CleanUpAcrFilesTask.calculateSystemPath(CleanUpAcrFilesTask.java:381)
    at com.adobe.pdfg.impl.CleanUpAcrFilesTask.populateListOfFolders(CleanUpAcrFilesTask.java:219)
    at com.adobe.pdfg.impl.CleanUpAcrFilesTask.cleanUp(CleanUpAcrFilesTask.java:143)
    at com.adobe.pdfg.impl.CleanUpAcrFilesTask.run(CleanUpAcrFilesTask.java:87)
    at org.apache.sling.commons.scheduler.impl.QuartzJobExecutor.execute(QuartzJobExecutor.java:118)
    at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:202)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1142)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:617)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745)
09.12.2016 13:53:15.472 *INFO* [sling-default-50-Registered Service.5129] PDFG Acr Cleanup Daemon Cleaning up directories: [C:\Users\JOEL~1.LUC\AppData\Local\Temp]

[2] 

09.12.2016 13:14:16.434 *WARN* [0:0:0:0:0:0:0:1 [1481307256364] POST /etc/workflow/instances HTTP/1.1] org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.session.RefreshStrategy This session has been idle for 20 minutes and might be out of date. Consider using a fresh session or explicitly refresh the session.
java.lang.Exception: The session was created here:
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.session.RefreshStrategy$LogOnce.<init>(RefreshStrategy.java:169)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.repository.RepositoryImpl.login(RepositoryImpl.java:277)
    at com.adobe.granite.repository.impl.CRX3RepositoryImpl.login(CRX3RepositoryImpl.java:94)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.repository.RepositoryImpl.login(RepositoryImpl.java:219)
    at org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.jcr.session.SessionImpl.impersonate(SessionImpl.java:274)
    at org.apache.sling.jcr.base.AbstractSlingRepository2.createServiceSession(AbstractSlingRepository2.java:182)
    at com.adobe.granite.repository.impl.SlingRepositoryImpl.createServiceSession(SlingRepositoryImpl.java:124)
    at org.apache.sling.jcr.base.AbstractSlingRepository2.loginService(AbstractSlingRepository2.java:331)
    at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.util.ServiceLoginUtil.getWorkflowInstanceDataSession(ServiceLoginUtil.java:58)
    at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.model.WorkflowModelCacheImpl.<init>(WorkflowModelCacheImpl.java:82)

1 Reply

Level 3

Note that I did one test, where I deleted the dictionary from the project and re-added it and this seemed to fix the problem, but then the problem re-appeared after the next translation. Something is out of whack.