Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Replace Event on asset

Level 1

Hi

I am adding additional metadata on asset creation with the help of a workflow. the work flow gets triggered when the original node of an asset is created. When I upload the same asset there are options to Keep Both, Version and Replace. The work flow is getting triggered on replace also. How can i identify the replace event on an asset in a workflow. Or is there any other way to prevent this process step from running on a replace event

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

You can create your own custom DAM handler and create application logic to meet your business requirements. When an asset is uploaded - you DAM handler is fired and will perform the task that you want it to. See Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating a Custom Adobe Experience Manager Dam Media Handler

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 2

You can create your own custom DAM handler and create application logic to meet your business requirements. When an asset is uploaded - you DAM handler is fired and will perform the task that you want it to. See Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating a Custom Adobe Experience Manager Dam Media Handler