Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Error to generate PDF Subassets/Pages

Level 6

Hi,

When uploading pdf files to the Assets, it is not generating the pages.

Checking the logs I saw this error:

com.adobe.internal.pdftoolkit.core.exceptions.PDFInvalidDocumentException: Struct entry for key 32 not found in structure parent tree
    at com.adobe.internal.pdftoolkit.services.manipulations.PMMStructure.cloneParentRef(PMMStructure.java:923)
    at com.adobe.internal.pdftoolkit.services.manipulations.PMMStructure.fixStructParents(PMMStructure.java:806)
    at com.adobe.internal.pdftoolkit.services.manipulations.PMMStructure.extractStructure(PMMStructure.java:221)
    at com.adobe.internal.pdftoolkit.services.manipulations.PMMService.extractPages(PMMService.java:1627)
    at com.adobe.internal.pdftoolkit.services.manipulations.PMMService.extractPages(PMMService.java:288)
    at com.day.cq.dam.handler.standard.pdf.PdfHandler.processSubAssets(PdfHandler.java:401)
    at com.day.cq.dam.core.process.CreateSubAssetsProcess.execute(CreateSubAssetsProcess.java:50)
    at com.day.cq.workflow.compatibility.CQWorkflowProcessRunner.execute(CQWorkflowProcessRunner.java:93)

I'm on AEM 6.1

Any help is welcome.

Thanks

2 Replies

Employee

Hi,

Can you share sample file for the same.

Thanks,

Gaurav

Administrator

Hi franciscoribeir 

I hope this would be happening with particular PDF (Not with all). Can you please share what exactly this PDF contains ?

Or best would be if you can share with us the PDF.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni