Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AEM Assets as Cloud - Assets Upload Limit via UI

Level 2

Can somebody please confirm that what is the maximum number of assets an author can upload(in parallel) using the AEM Interface in AEM Assets Cloud Service.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

I don't think there is any limit with AEM as a cloud service due to its scalable architectre. All uploads gets queued up. I tried uploading 30k+ assets in one go, everything gets queued up as shown in picture below. 5k + jobs got created and queued up . (Assets view - new assets UI tried uploading my download folder)

Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 1.20.26 PM.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

I don't think there is any limit with AEM as a cloud service due to its scalable architectre. All uploads gets queued up. I tried uploading 30k+ assets in one go, everything gets queued up as shown in picture below. 5k + jobs got created and queued up . (Assets view - new assets UI tried uploading my download folder)

Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 1.20.26 PM.png

Community Advisor

Hi,

Technically, there is no limit due to the architecture of AEMaaCS. AEMaaCS is a SaaS service that scales on demand, and the assets-specific product uses a microservice architecture that allows for the separation and independent handling of services. Therefore, as explained by Digarg, there should be no limit.

Esteban Bustamante

Administrator

@gagandeepsaluja Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if you require more information. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you've discovered a solution yourself, we would appreciate it if you could share it with the community. Thank you!

Kautuk Sahni

Level 2

Hi @kautuk_sahni ,

I got the required details from here as well as from the Adobe support team:

"The user interface is designed to handle multiple uploads efficiently. However, it is good practice to monitor the performance and adjust the number of parallel uploads if any issues arise. Instead of uploading 1,000 assets at once, consider uploading them in batches of 100-200 assets. This can help in managing the load more effectively."

Thank you for the help.