Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe headless-CMS integration

Level 1

Hey everyone -

We are looking to integrate with the Adobe headless-CMS version of the AEM. The typical use case being our clients have a complete AEM suite and we would like to pull down assets within the CMS for them to use within our application.

I'm looking for specific HTTP RESTful API documentation for AEM Assets headless-CMS. A little bit of Google search got me to Assets HTTP API.​ But, this doesn't list the complete capabilities of the CMS via the documentation.

I'd like to know if anyone has links/could point me in the direction to get more information on the following -

• How to authenticate users via API
  • How to add/remove tags added to Assets via API
  • How to search Assets by tags and can custom filters be implemented
  • How to embed the Asset Selector​ within a webpage

Previously, we've been involved in conversations with the Territory Account Executive (@Boston - USA) and a Solutions Engineer at Adobe and still, the conversation hasn't moved forward in a while.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks again!

Kevin Pinto
Product Manager | KleerMail

AEM Assets - QuestionsRe: Headless AEM Implementation​ headless​ #cms​ Adobe Experience Manager Assets

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor
4 Replies

Level 1

Great post. We're trying to integrate AEM with a CMS too. Any hints from Adobe on this topic will be really useful.

Employee

You can start exploring CMS headless use case and a best practice usage by reviewing the Mobile WKND project: Overview .

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Sharing the documentation related to the queries:

Aanchal Sikka