Expand my Community achievements bar.

Variable names in Adobe Experience Cloud Debugger

Level 2

Hi I am using the AEC Debugger Chrome extension and have logged on with my Adobe EC account. From what I have understood one should now see the actual names of all props and evars as set in the Adobe Analytics Admin interface. However, I still only see the numbered evar and prop lists - no names:

1698590_pastedImage_0.png

Why would this be?

9 Replies

Employee Advisor

Are you an admin in your organization? Just exploring the possibility of it being a permissions issue.

Level 2

I have admin rights - am able to see the names of all variables (props and evars) in the Admin interface. Is there a relationship with using Launch? I did test, however, with one of our properties that is tagged via Launch. I have used 'Login with AdobeID' and not with link account, since we do not use that anymore:

1700454_pastedImage_0.png

Level 10

Were you able to find a solution to this problem? If not I can see if one of our Customer Care folks can take a deeper look.

-Jantzen

Level 1

I experience the same issue. I remember in past this feature was also available to non-admin people as well, as long as they can link the account on the debugger screen.

Employee

Good morning! Just following up on this issue that you described. Has this been addressed or do you require further assistance with this?

Best,

Kerry

Level 1

I could use help!

I can confirm that I am logged into Experience Cloud Debugger Beta but the eVar and prop names are not coming through.

Screenshot 2021-01-15 154336.jpg

Level 1

I experience the same. I have full admin rights, but I only see "eVar x", and no name

Can you or @Gigazelle please advise ?

Level 1

I experience the same. I have full admin rights, but I only see "eVar x", and no name