Expand my Community achievements bar.

New tech support hub for incident management

Employee

Hi all -- I am delighted to announce the go-live of the new technical support hub for incident management. Initially aimed at users of Adobe Analytics, it is also open to other Marketing Cloud solution owners who use the ‘Sitecatalyst login / SiteCat ID’ form of authentication for their solution.

We’re currently working on adding AdobeID too, so that it will be open to all Marketing Cloud solution supported users. I’ll have an update on that nearer the time. The tech support hub has a set of new features including:

• A new, easier to navigate layout
  • Announcements and notifications about outages, releases and other key information you need
  • Embedded twitter feed for @AdobeExpCare so you can see latest up to date information
  • Full view of your submitted incident history
  • The option to view all org incidents enabled automatically
  • ’Next Steps’ field now visible to customers in ticket details.
  • Audible notification for customer when a chat agent comes on line
  • Unified search bar includes KB, documentation, white papers, and release notes
  • Links into the Marketing Cloud community

This is the first of many changes going on in the tech support hub. In the next release we are working on Adobe ID integration and dynamically populated support incident fields based on the solution/options selected. There are a few other items too, which I will give you an update on nearer to release.

Please note: There have been no changes to how you access the support hub, and you can still get at it from the Help menu in the product.  

Let us know what you think of the new hub, and also let us know if there are features and capabilities you want us to add.

PG

----

If you like my post give it a heart, if it answered your question then mark it solved!

1 Reply

Employee

If you want a quick primer on the portal, our developer Jesse created a quick video tour. You can watch it on the Contact Support page