Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to report daily visits and events by tracking code for all tracking codes in a month

Level 1

Hi, I'd like some help here as I am continually frustrated with this software and its inability to make a report that is useful to me.

How can I pull DAILY visits AND events (only one specific event) for each tracking code for an entire month?

In my previous life this was easy:

Dimensions: Date, Tracking Code, 

Metrics: Visits, Events (e9)

HELP PLEASE??

3 Replies

Level 1

Leon Rosen wrote...

Hi, I'd like some help here as I am continually frustrated with this software and its inability to make a report that is useful to me.

How can I pull DAILY visits AND events (only one specific event) for each tracking code for an entire month?

HELP PLEASE??

I figured out how to do this using data extract but only for the top 50 tracking codes, how do i do it for all?

Level 1

Leon Rosen wrote...

Leon Rosen wrote...

HELP PLEASE??

I figured out how to do this using data extract but only for the top 50 tracking codes, how do i do it for all?

Ok, I think I figured it out. but, hey, it wasn't very user friendly!

Level 8

Hi Leon,

Would you kindly post the solution here for the benefit of other users?

Thanks

Rahul