Expand my Community achievements bar.

Get started in the Experience Cloud Community

Employee

AdobeStock_279840672.jpeg

Welcome to the Adobe Experience League Community

Welcome to the official Adobe Experience League Community. You've come to the best place on the web to connect with experience experts, both inside Adobe and within our customer base. This guide will help you get started and make sure you get the most out of your community experience!

The First Step is to Join Us

If you have not already done so, tap or click ‘Sign In’ in the upper-right of the community, then log in with your Adobe ID.  If you do not have an Adobe ID, you'll have an opportunity to create one after you click Sign In.

After you've signed in, make sure you setup your profile .

Meet Our Awesome Community Team

Now that you're one of us, it's time you meet the family. Our community team is here for you! We'll do our best to make sure you're updated on the latest and greatest. We'll also try and help with any problem or request you might have, whether that be finding the correct documentation, helping you troubleshoot, or just so you'll have a friendly face at our Adobe events! Our number one goal is to make sure you have a great experience on the community! You can view our entire community team here.

Learn to be a Stand-Up Citizen of Our Community

There aren't too many rules in our community, but we do have a few. These guideline will help ensure you and everyone else has a good time while using the community. Here is a short list of our community guidelines:

• When you ask a question, make sure you follow up on any replies. The Experience League community isn't like your typical online community. Here we maintain a very high solve rate. If you ask something, were going to work with you to at least point you in the right direction if not answer it. Once your question has been answered, make sure to mark the answer you feel was best as correct. This helps us to close out the question and lets other struggling with the same issue find a solution quickly.
  • Give credit where credit is due! If you're browsing a thread and you read something great, make sure you like the reply to give it's author some kudos. This ensures our community members are getting the credit they deserve. Remember most of our community members are practitioners just like yourself, they are usually helping out on their own time. Giving positive feedback on a reply/thread also helps others know where to look if they're just skimming the thread.
  • Help us be the best we can be! We've worked hard to integrate the ideas feature into our communities. The community is the official place to request features for almost all Experience Cloud solutions. Once you're familiar with the product, be sure to browse the various ideas sections of each community. There you'll be able to vote on ideas and suggest some of your own.

We also have a community ideas page where you can help make the community even better. If you've got an idea of how we could improve, please let us know here.

• Pay It Forward! Don't be that person. If someone has helped you out on the community, be sure to try and help someone else. If you experience an issue with our products, it's almost a certainty that someone else will too. Our products are complex - we're doing our best to make them as easy to use as possible, but there are bound to be some hang ups along the way.

Stay On Top Of The Latest And Greatest

Now that you've familiarized yourself with our community, let's make sure you can stay on top of the breaking news and start to help other community members. To do this we're going to help you setup your community notifications.

Coming Soon!

Additional Resources

Creative Cloud & Document Community

Forum Guidelines

Legacy Resources

Forum FAQs

How to Get Involved and Help Others

Forum Success Guide- how to efficiently use the forums

Community User Manual

8 Replies

Level 1

Thanks for the post it really helpful. 

Goldenslot

Level 1

Where can i get the email from the people who manage the educational license? I cant seem to find them anywhere.

Thanks in advance

Level 10

I'm not sure what you mean by educational license. Are you referring to our Adobe certifications by chance?

Level 1

Thanks for posting, it's very helpful. I will use it for my website

[Link to personal website deleted - Mod]

Level 1

Hello

How many classes I can run in the same time? For Adobe Connect learning plan?

I have to pay additional fees per month for the sessions recorded?

Level 10

Hi - Adobe Connect is not contained within the Adobe Experience Cloud. Have you tried asking this question on the Adobe Connect Training​ community?