Expand my Community achievements bar.

ClusterOutOfSyncException

Former Community Member

I am getting below error in error.log (last) when I start the instance, this is clustered as a slave server and it is not coming up .. and takes the home page to some weird link :::   http://3.34.190.148:4502/libs/granite/core/content/login.html?resource=%2F&$$login$$=%24%24login%24%...   and pose a message with 

On UI .. 

Cannot serve request to /libs/granite/core/content/login.html in /libs/granite/core/components/login/login.jsp

Exception:

org.apache.sling.api.SlingException: at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspExceptionInternal(JspServletWrapper.java:691) at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:608)

Error.log 

16.10.2014 13:57:28.447 *WARN* [FelixStartLevel] com.day.crx.persistence.tar.ClusterTarSet Could not open com.day.crx.persistence.tar.ClusterOutOfSyncException: This cluster node and the master are out of sync. Operation stopped.
Please ensure the repository is configured correctly.
To continue anyway, please delete the index and data tar files on this cluster node and restart.
Please note the Lucene index may still be out of sync unless it is also deleted.
Repository home: /aembin/CQ5/author/crx-quickstart/repository, workspace: tarJournal,
file name: data_00004.tar, position:123598336, expected: 0, got: 99,
last data file in cluster node: 4

I believe the error message is a warning and i think we need to delete "data_00004.tar" and restart the instance ... I am not sure with deleting index and lucene index ... any body can guide if they got any idea on this ... 

1 Reply