Expand my Community achievements bar.

Chrome issue - Experience Cloud

Level 1

Is anyone experiencing anything odd with the Experience Cloud using Chrome (links to AA directing you back to Experience Cloud, AA links not working). Client care's advice is to clear your cookies, which doesn't make any difference... We've a handful of reported issues from our user base so far. All using latest version of Chrome. Randomly, everything works fine if you access in a private window in Chrome.

2 Replies

Employee

Tom,

Good morning! Yes, I have seen this happen with Experience Cloud side. Clearing the cache and cookies is great for some things. If that though is not working then its best to go a little deeper when you clear the cache and cookies and that is to remove all the cookies coming from Adobe.com. So I would only use this as a last resort if clearing the cache and cookies the standard way is not fixing the issue.

Best,

Kerry

Level 10

Hi Tom,

Are your users still experiencing these issues? If so, can you possible share the steps to replicate? If Kerry's response helps to answer the question or if the issue has since been fixed we'd like to get this thread closed out.

Thanks,

Jantzen