Expand my Community achievements bar.

#AdobeSummit - The new Experience Cloud announcement

Employee Advisor

This morning, Shantanu Narayen and Brad Rencher announced the new Adobe Experience Cloud. It allows Adobe to position itself to enable customers to become experience businesses.

Have any specific questions? Feel free to ask here and we can answer them for you!

3 Replies

Level 1
I am a developer, I want to develop on the platform and show the work I have done. Will there be such a version? I really don't mind if the code lives on Adobe's premisses I just want to be able to create code and show the work done. In addition, how do developers get a hold of AEM 6.3 if they havent purchased a license but want to learn the platform?

Level 10

Helmut Granda wrote...

I am a developer, I want to develop on the platform and show the work I have done. Will there be such a version? I really don't mind if the code lives on Adobe's premisses I just want to be able to create code and show the work done. In addition, how do developers get a hold of AEM 6.3 if they havent purchased a license but want to learn the platform?

Hi Helmut - I'm not sure what you mean by "develop on the the platform". The Experience Cloud is Adobe's new offering that encompasses all of the various Adobe solutions. If your question is specific to the AEM platform, and even more specifically AEM 6.3, you're welcome to ask a question on our awesome AEM community forums. Scott is our community manager over there (username: smacdonald2008) and he'll be able to answer all questions AEM related.

Please let me know if I've misunderstood your question.

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 10

Please post AEM Questions in the AEM Community. We will address AEM questions in that community. Thank you!