Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Summit 2019 | S955 - Show Me the Money: Boosting Digital ROI with Customer-Centric Attribution

Level 10

Summit2018.jpg

Session Details

Brands today only have one shot at making a good first digital impression. And with acquisition costs higher than ever, retention is the name of the game. But how do you know which elements of your web, mobile site, or app drive the most revenue and engagement? How do you know why some areas stall journeys and get visitors running for the exit? And more importantly, how do you get this knowledge of everyone on the team for maximum impact and zero time wasting? Learn how leading brands and experience innovators have revolutionized their workflow and reaped big digital ROI thanks to smart analytics and automated behavioral insights.

Highlights:

• Leverage AI-driven insights to accelerate reactivity and win big from on-the-fly optimizations
  • Keep consumers digitally happy every step of the journey and increase engagement all the way to conversion
  • Equip the entire digital team with the full picture of user behavior thanks to uniquely visual attribution models

Speaker(s)

Jean-Marc Bellaiche, Chief Strategy and Partnership Officer, Contentsquare

Session Length

1h

Catalog Link

S955 - Show Me the Money: Boosting Digital ROI with Customer-Centric Attribution

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the question related to this session.

Don't forget to register yourself for the session using the catalog link above. Seats are limited!!

0 Replies