Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Summit 2019 | L733 - Adobe Target Everywhere - Implement server side or in the IOT

Administrator

Summit2018.jpg

Lab Details

Who said marketers get to have all the fun with A/B testing? The power of Adobe Target is not just in the hands of business users. Unlock the full potential of the Adobe Target stack with our server-side delivery APIs and Node JS SDK, and take Adobe Target everywhere—isomorphic JavaScript apps, set-top boxes, video game consoles, in-store kiosks, and ATMs—while testing everything. Learn about server-side testing and what sets it apart from a traditional implementation. In this hands-on lab:

Highlights:

• Implement Adobe Target on an isomorphic server-side react.js application, and integrate it with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Audience Manager
  • Learn how to leverage Adobe Target in non-JavaScript applications leveraging both the server-side delivery APIs and Node.JS SDK
  • Discover more than 40 APIs available on our API gateway, Adobe I/O This session is for advanced developer audiences and assumes familiarity with Adobe Target user interface, concepts, and terms.

Speaker(s)

Kunal D Mehta , Solution Architect, Adobe

Vadym Ustymenko, Senior Technology Consultant, Adobe

Session Length

1h 30m

Digital Lab Manual

Experience League Intelligent Guidance | Adobe

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the question related to this lab.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

I am not able to download the sample app as mentioned in the lab manual

@Amelia_Waliany