Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe License stopped working

Level 1

I have Adobe Creative Suite 3 installed on my laptop and have had it for several years.  I had to have MSN technical support log into my laptop to fix problems I was having with my email and when they were done I am now no longer able to use my Adobe software - I can't even open a .pdf file. When I try to open my Illustrator software I get an error message that says – “Licensing for this product has stopped working – You cannot use this product at this time.  You must repair the problem by uninstalling and then reinstalling this product or contacting your IT administrator or Adobe customer support for help.”  I don't know how to fix this.  When I try to open a .pdf file I get – “Adobe Acrobat 8 Professional cannot be launched at this time.  You must launch at least one other suite component (such as Adobe Photoshop) before launching Acrobat 8 Professional.”  Not sure what is going on, but I don’t think my license will allow me to uninstall and reinstall the software again as I’ve had several laptops since I purchased my Adobe software and not sure it will let me install it again on my machine. Do you know what may have happened when MSN tech support got on my machine and messed it up and how to fix it? Thanks much.

0 Replies