Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

User created and last login information in Admin Console

Level 1

Understand there are ongoing works in the background to further improve user management within tools and in Experience Cloud Admin Console, I want to understand whether one of these improvements would be to expose users' "created" and "last login" information into the UI - making it readily available for easier user access management?

Currently, this is only available within Analytics UI but isn't available consistently within Admin Console and/or for other products. This is useful information to have to allow individuals managing user permissions of these tools to effectively review and revoke any dormant users and/or company leavers from the system. So, if this isn't currently considered within the roadmap, can this be reviewed and raised as a product feature request?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes, the Admin Console team is aware of this need and has a feature on their roadmap. I don't have details on timing for this feature but we are aware of the need.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Yes, the Admin Console team is aware of this need and has a feature on their roadmap. I don't have details on timing for this feature but we are aware of the need.

Level 1

Come on Adobe, you can't easily add "Last Login" field to the console view of all users?   I have a $50K plus renewal coming up and when I logged into the Admin console I can't easily find this information.   How can I easily tell who is using their subscription and who is not if there is no "last login" field?   Come on Adobe add this today you have a few programmers over there to easily add this.

Level 1

Well if you cant tell who isnt using the subscription, you cant easily reduce your cost. We are in the same boat except that I want to give people access and take from those that are not using it. So pretty much cannot manage the subscription base. Thanks Adobe.

Level 1

Any news on this?

Seems like a very fundamental admin need.

Level 10

Please create or vote on ideas to show your support for a feature. You can suggest features for the Adobe Admin Console here - Experience Cloud Community Feedback