Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Unable to navigate to quiz slide

Level 1

Hi,

I have created a course in Adobe Captivate 2019. There are content as well as quiz slides in the course. I uploaded the course on LMS, for the first time the course is running fine. But when user revisit the course and trying to navigate to the quiz slide, he/she is not able to visit the quiz. The quiz slide is not coming after first attempt and the course get stuck on the first slide itself.

Also when I published the course, it successfully published in HTML5 version, but when I tried to publish in SWF format it shows me an error below.

SWF error.PNG

I feel that the issue is related to this error. Can anyone please help me!!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You've posted this question on the Adobe Experience Cloud community. Unfortunately, I'm not able to move your question so you'll want to repost it on the Captivate community to be sure the right experts see your question.

The Captivate community can be found here - Captivate on Adobe Support Community.

Thanks,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi,

You've posted this question on the Adobe Experience Cloud community. Unfortunately, I'm not able to move your question so you'll want to repost it on the Captivate community to be sure the right experts see your question.

The Captivate community can be found here - Captivate on Adobe Support Community.

Thanks,
Jantzen