Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Reset birthday for my Adobe ID linked to the Marketing Cloud?

Level 1

Hey, 

I was about to connect my Adobe ID with my analytics account to access the Marketing Cloud and thous to gain access to the OAuth2 feature. 

After connecting I was prompted to fill in my birthdate, which I mistakenly set to 01.01.2014. Now I can't sign in with this Adobe ID anymore 

because this birthdate violates the terms of use. I Haven't found any way to reset the birthdate. 

Help is very appreciated.

Greetings

EDIT: Obviously that has to be done for another Adobe ID, I had to sign up with this one to access help center resources...

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Sorry for any frustration, Sascha.

If you have not already, you should now be able to log in using that Adobe ID, and it should prompt you again to set your birth date.

In case you have any issues or questions related to this, see this article for help and our contact information: Adobe ID, sign in, and account help

Kind regards,

- Carey

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Sorry for any frustration, Sascha.

If you have not already, you should now be able to log in using that Adobe ID, and it should prompt you again to set your birth date.

In case you have any issues or questions related to this, see this article for help and our contact information: Adobe ID, sign in, and account help

Kind regards,

- Carey