Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Reports and Analytics on endless reloop; data does not load and reports direct to default dashboard

Level 1

Hello,

I am having an issue with reports and analytics for about nine days. Whenever I load reports and analytics, the main dashboard (aka "landing page") endlessly reloops; when I try to access other reports (path finder, content, etc), it redirects back to the default dashboard and reloops again. I've tried clearing cookies and using different browsers; any insight on how to resolve this issue?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Mitch,

There could be a few reasons this is happening. The first thing to try is resetting the Network Acceleration. To reset the network acceleration, do the following: 

1 - Navigate to Components > Report Settings via the left hand navigation bar. 

2 - Under 'Network Acceleration' uncheck all of the boxes and save.

3 - Leave this setting disabled for an hour or so. 

If this doesn't work it may be a firewall issue. I suspect this might be the case because it's happening for multiple users in your organization. If this is the case I recommend reaching out to Customer Care and asking the team to whitelist your IP addresses. This should help with the reloading issues if it's not a Network Acceleration issue. It can be tested fairly easily by logging in to Adobe Analytics outside of your network. If the dashboards load fine outside of the network it's a firewall issue within the network.

Best,

Tacia

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi There,

Thank you for reaching out to Community.

That is a strange behavior indeed. Could you please delete the landing page dashboard and recreate it? Also could you please confirm whether any other person in your organisation with their login is experiencing the similar issue.

Thanks!

Level 1

Yes - others in the organization are having similar issues; as for the issue on my account, I am unable to delete the dashboard because I am unable to navigate past the my default dashboard.

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Mitch,

There could be a few reasons this is happening. The first thing to try is resetting the Network Acceleration. To reset the network acceleration, do the following: 

1 - Navigate to Components > Report Settings via the left hand navigation bar. 

2 - Under 'Network Acceleration' uncheck all of the boxes and save.

3 - Leave this setting disabled for an hour or so. 

If this doesn't work it may be a firewall issue. I suspect this might be the case because it's happening for multiple users in your organization. If this is the case I recommend reaching out to Customer Care and asking the team to whitelist your IP addresses. This should help with the reloading issues if it's not a Network Acceleration issue. It can be tested fairly easily by logging in to Adobe Analytics outside of your network. If the dashboards load fine outside of the network it's a firewall issue within the network.

Best,

Tacia