I am looking to configure Federated ID login into the experience cloud, using OKTA as our IDP. Having followed the instructions provided in the following two links:
I am now redirected to a url:
With the message on screen:
This might be a sign of an IDP initiated login, which we don't support.
Could anyone enlighten me please as to the solution to this problem? The error message in the URL suggests that I have not provided a state, but I do not now what this state is.
Many thanks in advance for any help.
Federated ID login (SSO) into the experience cloud is SP initiated only not IdP.
Thus, the correct workflow is as follows
1. Go to experincecloud.adobe.com
2. Enter email address 》 select option for company or school account
3. redirected to your IdP provider
4. Enter SSO credentials when prompted
5. on successful SAML assertion your a redirected back to the Experience Cloud
Hope this helps!