Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Need help to change my screen name

Level 1

Hello,

I have changed my screen name to "LeaYu" on Adobe Account page, the one what said "This is your screen name in the Adobe Support Community" about couple of weeks ago.

However the change does not show up here, on Experience League Communities I still see my old screen name.

I have signed out and signed in, but it does not change.

Any idea on how to change the screen name in this platform?
Or any administrator could help me to change it?

Thanks!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hey, 

@LeaYu pardon us for the delay. Can you follow the steps and see if you're able to edit your username. 

1. Click on your profile icon at top right of the screen.
  2. Go to Account Settings
  3. Under Personal -> Username tab. You will see the setting to change the user name.
  4. Add the relevant user name of your choice. Note: the system will prompt if the user name is not unique. Add a unique user name and click on "Change Username".

We recommend using Google chrome for this option. Please let us know if this option works for you.

Thanks,

Gaurang 

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Level 1

Can anybody help me on this?

Level 1
Can somebody point me to a way to contact support, or who is admin of this community could help me? I really need to change this.

Level 10

@Gaurang - Do we have a process for users to update their screen name on our new platform yet?

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hey, 

@LeaYu pardon us for the delay. Can you follow the steps and see if you're able to edit your username. 

1. Click on your profile icon at top right of the screen.
  2. Go to Account Settings
  3. Under Personal -> Username tab. You will see the setting to change the user name.
  4. Add the relevant user name of your choice. Note: the system will prompt if the user name is not unique. Add a unique user name and click on "Change Username".

We recommend using Google chrome for this option. Please let us know if this option works for you.

Thanks,

Gaurang 

Level 1
Hey look like it works, thank you so much ^_^

Level 10
Great. good to know. I hope you're learning well about the Experience Cloud solutions through the community.