Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

intergation between experience cloud and wordpress?

Level 1

Dear all,
Inside our company we are working with microsoft dynamics CRM 2016. Online i found out that dynamics CRM 2016 can be intergated with experience Cloud. But our website in made in wordpress. Is a intergration between those three also possible? For dynamics CRM there is a wordpress plugin.

Thanks in advance!

With kind regards,

Jerremy

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jerremy,

I'm not aware of a WordPress plugin or integration. You can definitely deploy the Experience Cloud solutions on your web property via the code or using Dynamic Tag Manager.

As for integrating Mircosoft and Experience Cloud. I would recommend engaging with Adobe Consulting Services. They can work with you to ensure your deployment matches your business needs and use cases. You can engage with them by contacting your Adobe account team.

Thanks,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Jerremy,

I know Adobe Campaign v7 has an integration with Dynamics CRM via a built-in bi-directional connector. Which Experience Cloud solution are you trying to integrate with?

If Campaign is what you're looking for, we can move this over to the Campaign community.

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 1

Hi Jantzen,

i would like to connect experience cloud with our wordpress website and dynamics crm. So those three progamma's are working together. So that we can have all our marketing activities working with experience cloud. doing the budgets in dynamics crm and all our campagnes and planning in experience cloud. And monitoring our website also in experience cloud. I think will help us getting more valueble data, because all is in one place, instead of having to connect all the information from diffent programmas our self.

Thanks for your quick reaction,

With kind regards,

Jerremy

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Jerremy,

I'm not aware of a WordPress plugin or integration. You can definitely deploy the Experience Cloud solutions on your web property via the code or using Dynamic Tag Manager.

As for integrating Mircosoft and Experience Cloud. I would recommend engaging with Adobe Consulting Services. They can work with you to ensure your deployment matches your business needs and use cases. You can engage with them by contacting your Adobe account team.

Thanks,
Jantzen