Expand my Community achievements bar.

How long before updated customer attributes are reflected in Target Standard

Level 2

How soon are updated customer attributes are available in Target Standard audiences after uploading files into People core service on Sep.13.2019 5PM EST?

Thank you.

Kristie D

5 Replies

Level 2

Hi  mikewebguy1  or MikeWebGuy-trOkXL​ - any chance you know the answer to this question? How soon are updated customer attributes are available in Target Standard audiences after uploading files into People Core service?

Thanks in advance.

Kristie D

Level 10

It's been a while since I've done a deep dive into one of these issues but If you are uploading the data in the Customer Attributes interface I want to say it was 24-48 hours. If you built out a segment in Audience Library the rules would kick in within a few min and I think the Audience name would show up in Target within a few min. If you shared it from Analytics as a historical audience, it would take longer.

I'll see if I can get someone with a bit more recent experience to chime in here as well.

Employee Advisor

@kristie-des,

Per this KB article: Audience creation options in Adobe Experience Cloud

Audience are actionable after:

Target: Immediate

Experience Cloud/Audience Manager Audiences: Next Page

Analytics: up to 48hrs.

Employee

Hi Kristie,

Once you upload a file in a customer attribute data source that is subscribed to Target, it can take up to 24 hours to be available.  For Analytics it can take up to 12 hours.

-Chris

Level 10

Kristie,

Does one of the above replies answer your question? If so, would you mind selecting the correct answer?

Thanks,
Jantzen