Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

HELP: Solution for Google Play Store Alert "Your application has an unsafe implementation of the WebViewClient.onReceivedSslError handler"

Level 1

Dear all
we've got a problem with some Sky Italia apps on Google Play store because we received this notification

"our application has an unsafe implementation of the WebViewClient.onReceivedSslError handler. Specifically, the implementation ignores all SSL certificate validation errors, making your app vulnerable to man-in-the-middle attacks. An attacker could change the affected WebView's content, read transmitted data (such as login credentials), and execute code inside the app using JavaScript."

At the moment our build version is

• App Italia's got talent Android SDK 4.8.2 
  • App XFactor Italia 2016 Android SDK  4.5.2 
  • App Masterchef Italia Android SDK 4.6.0 

Could you please suggest how to fix this problem?

Thanks for your help!!!

Emanuela

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Emanuela,

I spoke with the Engineering team. After further testing we can confirm this error is not related to the Adobe SDK. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Tacia

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Emanuela,

Your problem would require a look into your implementation. I would recommend you to contact the clientcare via chat or email and let a mobile implementation expert have a look into this. Thanks!

Tanmay

Level 9

Hi Emanuela,

I reopened your ticket with Customer Care. They should be reaching out to you shortly with a request for more information. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Tacia

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hi Emanuela,

I spoke with the Engineering team. After further testing we can confirm this error is not related to the Adobe SDK. Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Sincerely,

Tacia