Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

guerilla marketing ideas

Former Community Member

I have a website about online guerilla marketing ideas Can i use or how can i use adobe marketing cloud to develop or see how much my website develop?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

Adobe Marketing Cloud Community is the place to get help, advice, tips and tricks, and network with other people using Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. I'd be more than happy answer any specific queries around any solution/product.

To begin with I'd highly recommend you reach out to our Sales team to discuss your needs and see what would be the best fit for you and your business. You can also request a demo which would help you to understand the value that the Adobe Marketing Cloud can bring to your business.You can call the team directly at 877-722-7088, or fill out this form and they will contact you: https://www.adobe.com/products/request-consultation/marketing-cloud.html .

Once you've finalized the solution or solutions I'd recommend you start start reading about them here.

Do let us know in case of any queries.

Thanks

Nikhil

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi,

Adobe Marketing Cloud Community is the place to get help, advice, tips and tricks, and network with other people using Adobe Marketing Cloud solutions. I'd be more than happy answer any specific queries around any solution/product.

To begin with I'd highly recommend you reach out to our Sales team to discuss your needs and see what would be the best fit for you and your business. You can also request a demo which would help you to understand the value that the Adobe Marketing Cloud can bring to your business.You can call the team directly at 877-722-7088, or fill out this form and they will contact you: https://www.adobe.com/products/request-consultation/marketing-cloud.html .

Once you've finalized the solution or solutions I'd recommend you start start reading about them here.

Do let us know in case of any queries.

Thanks

Nikhil