Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Download a list of Marketing Cloud users and their meta data

Level 6

There doesn't seem to be a way to download a list of the marketing cloud usernames, names, and other meta data.

If I try to copy page by page and paste into excel or wordpad++ I don't get anything that is usable.

I'd like a 'download' button that will provide me with a CSV file with one line per marketing cloud login and each of their product accesses set in their own column (so all the analytics and target and audience manager access by user/admin is in it's on column in the layout so I can see who has what access.

It would also be good to know who has linked their accounts to the cloud successfully.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Thanks for reaching out. The ability to export a list of users isn't currently available. There is a request in to add the option to the Marketing Cloud. I have included your feedback in the request. You can keep an eye out for this feature in the future by signing up for the Release Notes

Best,

Tacia

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 9

Thanks for reaching out. The ability to export a list of users isn't currently available. There is a request in to add the option to the Marketing Cloud. I have included your feedback in the request. You can keep an eye out for this feature in the future by signing up for the Release Notes

Best,

Tacia