Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

can't log in

Level 1

is anyone having login issues with Adobe Analytics this morning? i haven't been able to get it.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Kristin,

This issue has now been resolved. Would request you to kindly check and let us know in case of any queries. You can also check the status of these applications on status.adobe.com . This lists down the availability(if there are any scheduled maintenance activities going on) of all applications on the Marketing Cloud and their current status.

Thanks

Nikhil

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 2

I am unable to access the site as well, in which I am getting the "Website not Available" browser error or we are getting the Adobe "Network Timeout Error" message. We are also experiencing the issue with Adobe Social and ReportBuilder. 

Level 1

just got off the phone with customer care and apparently many clients are having this issue but they don't know how long it will take to resolve. 

Correct answer by
Level 8

Hi Kristin,

This issue has now been resolved. Would request you to kindly check and let us know in case of any queries. You can also check the status of these applications on status.adobe.com . This lists down the availability(if there are any scheduled maintenance activities going on) of all applications on the Marketing Cloud and their current status.

Thanks

Nikhil