Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Behavioral Target, Segmentation, Personalization Training - Adobe Target

Level 2

Hi

I am new to Adobe forums. I am here quickly would like to know where I can obtain official training for Adobe Target / Adobe Analytics in India (Mumbai) or in India? Have we got any official Adobe Training Partners in India who delivers training for this software?

I have come across many who delivers Online training for a few hours but I couldn't materialize as none had access to the tool or supply access to the actual Adobe Target / Adobe Analytics tool.  I have even come across institutes who are willing to deliver training on an official ground stating I will get an Adobe Completion certificate directly from Adobe USA. However, I wasn't that convinced with the offer hence didn't proceed reason being the institute wasn't willing to disclose the trainer's profile.

Your help is highly appreciated. I am even OK if anyone within Adobe willing to deliver training for the same.

Thanks & Regards

Siddique

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Siddique,

Welcome to the community forums. We always have more on-demand training coming out for all our solutions on Experience League. There is also an event's section where you can watch for any in person events that we may be having in your area. Be sure to subscribe to the solution communities as well by clicking the subscribe button in the upper right. This will ensure you receive notifications for announcements and other items that might be put out by our community team. Finally, I'd recommend following our @AdobeExpCare twitter handle since we will typically post there when new Experience League content is released and when registration opens for various events.

I'm not positive on the training partners piece of your question. If you are looking for someone to come out to your company and deliver a personalized training, I'd recommend engaging with our Adobe Digital Learning Services team via their website.

Hopefully this answers your question. Please let me know if you have further questions or feedback on Experience League.

-Jantzen

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Siddique,

Welcome to the community forums. We always have more on-demand training coming out for all our solutions on Experience League. There is also an event's section where you can watch for any in person events that we may be having in your area. Be sure to subscribe to the solution communities as well by clicking the subscribe button in the upper right. This will ensure you receive notifications for announcements and other items that might be put out by our community team. Finally, I'd recommend following our @AdobeExpCare twitter handle since we will typically post there when new Experience League content is released and when registration opens for various events.

I'm not positive on the training partners piece of your question. If you are looking for someone to come out to your company and deliver a personalized training, I'd recommend engaging with our Adobe Digital Learning Services team via their website.

Hopefully this answers your question. Please let me know if you have further questions or feedback on Experience League.

-Jantzen

Level 10

Did you have additional questions or did my first reply give you what you needed?