Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Are the Adobe Marketing Cloud applications have its standalone version also to be installed on local servers?

Former Community Member

Are the below Adobe Marketing Cloud applications have its standalone version also to be installed on local servers?

a. Adobe Social
b. Adobe Digital Publishing Suit
c. Adobe SiteCatalyst
d. Dynamic Tag Management Tool

Also it will be helpful if you can tell me the latest version of these cloud applications?

Thanks for your help!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The offerings you mention are all software-as-a-service (SaaS - also known as "cloud services" or "hosted services") - to my knowledge, these are not available to be run on-premise/self-hosted.

Digital Publishing Suite publications can be created in Adobe InDesign, which is a individual user desktop application, but the actual creation of the publication goes through a hosted service.

If you have a need to host these on-premise (e.g. due to regulatory requirements), please reach out to our sales team to explain your use case/need, and they will work with you to do whatever we can to meet your need: 
http://www.adobe.com/products/request-consultation/marketing-cloud.html

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

The offerings you mention are all software-as-a-service (SaaS - also known as "cloud services" or "hosted services") - to my knowledge, these are not available to be run on-premise/self-hosted.

Digital Publishing Suite publications can be created in Adobe InDesign, which is a individual user desktop application, but the actual creation of the publication goes through a hosted service.

If you have a need to host these on-premise (e.g. due to regulatory requirements), please reach out to our sales team to explain your use case/need, and they will work with you to do whatever we can to meet your need: 
http://www.adobe.com/products/request-consultation/marketing-cloud.html