API 1.3 not using supplied segment id

tom_schmidt1

15-10-2015

While using the Adobe Marketing API version 1.3, I have noticed that when generating an Overtime report with a segment_id, it returns the exact same results as without the segment_id.

My request is as follows:

{
    "reportDescription":{
        "reportSuiteID":"report-suite",
        "dateFrom":"2014-07-01",
        "dateTo":"2014-08-01",
        "dateGranularity":"day",
        "metrics":[
            {
                "id":"averagetimespentonsite"
            }
        ],
        "segment_id":"segment"
    },
    "validate":true
}

I have tried this with segments that are mutually exclusive with the same results.  

I am using version 1.3 because the library I am using only supports 1.3.

Any feedback would be helpful.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Answers (0)