Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

AMC Block Diagram

Level 10

Hi all,

Please guide me on where and how to get explanation of the below AMC Block Diagram.

1285263_pastedImage_0.png

Thanks,

Rama.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rama,

The diagram essentially shows how various Adobe solutions can help your company interact with with your customers. the top row is all about creating and managing your web presence. The middle row shows workflows for fine tuning the experience for your visitors with personalization and data trends. The third row shows how your can use non Adobe produced data to augment your visitors experiences and extend that experience past just your web presence.

If you'd like a detailed explanation of the diagram, I'd suggest we get you in touch with the sales department. They are better equipped to look at your needs and use cases to provide a solution package to meet those needs.

Have you already signed a contract for some Adobe solutions? Do you have a account manager or Adobe contact of some kind? If not, I'd suggest going here and clicking the "request demo" button in the upper right.

Cheers,
Jantzen

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Hi Rama,

Do you know where you found this diagram? It looks like something our sales department might share with customers. I don't have their slide decks so i'm not sure what should be discussed with this slide. If you have a specific question, I might be able to answer, but I can't explain the diagram in total.

Thanks,
Jantzen

Level 10

Hi Jantzen.

Appreciate your revert.

This image is a part of an Adobe video.

However, I have an Adobe document, Digital_Foundation_Summary.ppt, that has a similar block diagram.

1286069_pastedImage_0.png

I am not able to attach the whole PPT.

Even if you explain me this diagram, it helps a lot.

Thanks,

Rama.

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rama,

The diagram essentially shows how various Adobe solutions can help your company interact with with your customers. the top row is all about creating and managing your web presence. The middle row shows workflows for fine tuning the experience for your visitors with personalization and data trends. The third row shows how your can use non Adobe produced data to augment your visitors experiences and extend that experience past just your web presence.

If you'd like a detailed explanation of the diagram, I'd suggest we get you in touch with the sales department. They are better equipped to look at your needs and use cases to provide a solution package to meet those needs.

Have you already signed a contract for some Adobe solutions? Do you have a account manager or Adobe contact of some kind? If not, I'd suggest going here and clicking the "request demo" button in the upper right.

Cheers,
Jantzen