Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Adobe Marketing Cloud and Dynamic Asset handling

Level 1

We are interested in knowing more about the Adobe Marketing Cloud and Dynamic marketing aspects.

How would you compare to XMPie cross-media?

Does the Adobe Marketing Cloud system allow for dynamic assets such as images that change based on program option or various demographics?

Thank you!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

The Adobe Marketing Cloud is made up of three main solutions. You can learn more about each of them here.

I'm personally not familiar with XMPie but Adobe has a full suite of experience solutions that allow you to engage with your customer and provide unique targeted experiences across your site. You could contact our sales team by filling out the forum here and they would be able to speak better to the differences in the two products.

To answer your direct question as best I can, Adobe does have a solution that allows you to display digital assets (like images) based on  programatic logic, machine learning, or custom segmentation (demographics). Most of this would be done in our Adobe Target solution.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

The Adobe Marketing Cloud is made up of three main solutions. You can learn more about each of them here.

I'm personally not familiar with XMPie but Adobe has a full suite of experience solutions that allow you to engage with your customer and provide unique targeted experiences across your site. You could contact our sales team by filling out the forum here and they would be able to speak better to the differences in the two products.

To answer your direct question as best I can, Adobe does have a solution that allows you to display digital assets (like images) based on  programatic logic, machine learning, or custom segmentation (demographics). Most of this would be done in our Adobe Target solution.