Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Where can I find my AppID?

Level 1

In this lin, I was told to use the APPiD and the Unique ID of the app. Where can I find these informations? In AEM?

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/mobile/android/t_testing-marketing-link-acquisition...

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rafael, 

Welcome to the Analytics Community. It would be great if you can introduce yourself here

If appid is missing you can try enabling Mobile App Acquisition and then re-download the SDK configuration file. 

There is a java tool (acquisitionTest.jar) to help you get the unique ID and broadcast install referrer to help you obtain the information. Download acquistionTester.zip, then extract the .jar file.

I hope that helps.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi Rafael, 

Welcome to the Analytics Community. It would be great if you can introduce yourself here

If appid is missing you can try enabling Mobile App Acquisition and then re-download the SDK configuration file. 

There is a java tool (acquisitionTest.jar) to help you get the unique ID and broadcast install referrer to help you obtain the information. Download acquistionTester.zip, then extract the .jar file.

I hope that helps.