Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Realtime Data and SDK 4.x lifecycle metric (a.deviceName)

Level 3

Hi,

I want to use realtime data with sdk lifecycle metrics, so I made processing rules to fill custom traffic variables and one event for

• OS version (a.osversion (context data)) (prop1)
  • Device name (a.devicename (context data)) (prop3)
  • Launches  (a.launchevent (context data)) (event1)

All is working fine for launches and os version. But for device name there are no values in realtime report - but in normal custom traffic reports there are values!

Any idea what is going wrong?

Cheers,

Michael

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Michael,

I've also been interested in looking at that same data in the realtime reports. I followed the same steps you did and my data is coming through correctly in the Real-Time reporting page in Adobe Analytics.

I recommend double checking your realtime report configuration. Also test if you can see device name property with the metric set to instances. If you still aren't seeing your data I recommend contacting Client Care.

Will Hannold
Software Engineer - Mobile
Adobe Marketing Cloud

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 1

Hi Michael,

I've also been interested in looking at that same data in the realtime reports. I followed the same steps you did and my data is coming through correctly in the Real-Time reporting page in Adobe Analytics.

I recommend double checking your realtime report configuration. Also test if you can see device name property with the metric set to instances. If you still aren't seeing your data I recommend contacting Client Care.

Will Hannold
Software Engineer - Mobile
Adobe Marketing Cloud