Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Pageviews captured for eVar but nor for Prop for Mobile Apps

Level 3

Hi,

Have implemented the SDK in iOS and Android Apps and passed the variables for Props and eVar. I can see the pages data with page views but when i see the same in Prop page view is 0 and visits i have numbers. I can see the same in eVar also but not sure why i am not seeing the same for Props.

Can someone help on this. Thanks.

Regards

Tirumal

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi tirumalac26002557​,

I would first confirm that in your contextData that being passed in your trackState method,  is passing the correct values and that both the evar and prop are configured to capture the values being passed in contextData.

Regards,

Jen

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi,

It could be possible that props are always fired with custom link calls or Track Action calls. Just a guess with the above information. These would require investigation while seeing the reports, etc. Would you mind reaching out to clientcare@adobe.com with all the details?

Thank you.

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi tirumalac26002557​,

I would first confirm that in your contextData that being passed in your trackState method,  is passing the correct values and that both the evar and prop are configured to capture the values being passed in contextData.

Regards,

Jen