Expand my Community achievements bar.

Mobile Report Suites

Community Advisor

Hey Adobe,

Ever since you changed how mobile report suites are accessed when moving to version 4.x of the mobile SDK, I think you did a disservice to those of us who would like to change to a different report suite or even direct certain calls to a specific report suite once the app is open on a mobile device.

Here's my question.  My group is wanting to send the explicit product string and event-related calls to two suites that would preferrably have different assignments for certain associated events and eVars.  For example:

ReportSuite101

&&events:scOpen:<basketID>,eventX,eventY

&&products:;<UPC>;;;eventX=<numberOfUnits>|eventY=<salePrice>;evarX=<addToCartSource>|evarY=<searchTerm>

ReportSuite102

&&events:scOpen:<basketID>,eventA,eventB

&&products:;<UPC>;;;eventA=<numberOfUnits>|eventB=<salePrice>;evarA=<addToCartSource>|evarB=<searchTerm>

The context value pairs for everything else are easily re-assignable in processing rules, but since you cannot listen for events in processing rules in order to reroute them to a different event, this becomes a problem when trying to transition to a cleaner implementation.

Can Vista rules help here?  Insights?  Suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

Jeff

Jeff Bloomer
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies