Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

InnApp Messages | Delivery until clickthrough, but once per session?

Level 1

Hi everyone,

Does anyone know a solution on how to set the in-app banner to appear until clickthrough, but limit the delivery to just once per session?

Thank you!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi WyldeCardz,

This should be able to be setup using a view setting of "Until Click-Through" and the trigger being set to "Launched" with a value of "exists". With these settings, the message would be displayed every time the app is launched as long as the following is true:

- the message has not been previously clicked through.

- the current lifecycle session is expired. The default lifecycle session time is 300 seconds. If the app had been closed or in the background for 300 seconds or more then relaunched, a "Launched" event will be triggered thus triggering the in-app banner message.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Ryan Morales

Mobile Engineer

Adobe Experience Cloud

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

Hi WyldeCardz,

This should be able to be setup using a view setting of "Until Click-Through" and the trigger being set to "Launched" with a value of "exists". With these settings, the message would be displayed every time the app is launched as long as the following is true:

- the message has not been previously clicked through.

- the current lifecycle session is expired. The default lifecycle session time is 300 seconds. If the app had been closed or in the background for 300 seconds or more then relaunched, a "Launched" event will be triggered thus triggering the in-app banner message.

Please let me know if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Ryan Morales

Mobile Engineer

Adobe Experience Cloud