Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

ADMS in iOS app, Charles only shows an entry after resume of the app, not launch

Level 1

I'm integrating ADMS into an iOS game.

I've setup Charles to test whether the calls are coming through, and I can only see them after I've paused the app (press home button) and resumed it. They are not showing up on launch.

I have a wrapper class that looks like this:

#import <Foundation/Foundation.h> #include <OpenFLOmniture.h> #include <ADMS_Measurement.h> #define __STDC_FORMAT_MACROS // non needed in C, only in C++ #include <inttypes.h> typedef void (*FunctionType)(); namespace openflomniture { void init(const char* tracking_rsid, const char* tracking_server, const char* app_name); void init(const char* tracking_rsid, const char* tracking_server, const char* app_name) { NSLog(@"Omniture Init"); NSString* ns_rsid = [[NSString alloc] initWithUTF8String:tracking_rsid]; NSString* ns_server = [[NSString alloc] initWithUTF8String:tracking_server]; NSString* ns_app_name = [[NSString alloc] initWithUTF8String:app_name]; ADMS_Measurement *measurement = [ADMS_Measurement sharedInstance]; [measurement configureMeasurementWithReportSuiteIDs:ns_rsid trackingServer:ns_server]; measurement.offlineTrackingEnabled = YES; // Must be in parity with server [measurement setLifecycleSessionTimeout:1800];  // 30 Minutes NSString *sdkVersion = [NSString stringWithFormat:@"%@:%@:%@", [[ADMS_Measurement sharedInstance] version], [[[NSBundle mainBundle] infoDictionary] objectForKey:@"CFBundleVersion"], [[[NSBundle mainBundle] infoDictionary] objectForKey:@"CFBundleShortVersionString"]]; // Persistent Context Data the only way to set appName/sdkVersion on launch in 3.x NSMutableDictionary *contextData = [NSMutableDictionary dictionary]; [contextData setObject:ns_app_name forKey:@"appName"]; [contextData setObject:sdkVersion forKey:@"sdkVersion"]; [measurement setPersistentContextData:contextData]; [measurement setAutoTrackingOptions:ADMS_AutoTrackOptionsLifecycle]; } }
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community.

Your query looks to be a very specific one.  I suggest you should get in touch with the Adobe ClientCare, create an incident and have an expert look into this. 

Regards,

TM

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

Hi, 

Thanks for reaching out to the community.

Your query looks to be a very specific one.  I suggest you should get in touch with the Adobe ClientCare, create an incident and have an expert look into this. 

Regards,

TM