Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Action Name Report Attributes

Level 2

Does anyone know what the attributes of the the baked in Action Name Report are? This is the report that collects all mobile trackActions. My suspicion is that it is a baked eVar with visit expiration and recent allocation but I cannot prove that. Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

The ActionName that is passed in the trackAction call,

1. [ADBMobile trackAction:@"myapp.ActionName"

2.    data:nil];

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/mobile/ios/actions.html#wh-view-code

will be sent each time the trackAction is called.  The value that is captured, does not expire, and is captured and reported each time it is sent.

You can think of it similar to a s.tl() call for the web,  in Mobile the trackAction is basically a custom track link call.  You can pass optional evars, events in contextData that will have expiration, allocation etc, as you have defined for each of the variables.

Jen

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee

The ActionName that is passed in the trackAction call,

1. [ADBMobile trackAction:@"myapp.ActionName"

2.    data:nil];

https://marketing.adobe.com/resources/help/en_US/mobile/ios/actions.html#wh-view-code

will be sent each time the trackAction is called.  The value that is captured, does not expire, and is captured and reported each time it is sent.

You can think of it similar to a s.tl() call for the web,  in Mobile the trackAction is basically a custom track link call.  You can pass optional evars, events in contextData that will have expiration, allocation etc, as you have defined for each of the variables.

Jen

Level 10

jamesw34595639 - Does the previous reply answer your question? If so, would you mind marking it as correct?

Thanks,
Jantzen