settytb1

Employee

settytb1

Employee

settytb1
Employee

21-09-2018

Hi Kevin,

Yes any import of any file would be impacted by this event (FTP or UI imports).  We are getting pretty close to being caught up either today or early this weekend by our estimates.

In Target, you can validate what values Target has for your current visitor profile via an Mbox trace.  In the trace you'll see the profile parameters in there and the customer attribute values will be included in that mbox trace.  I believe the parameters are like crs.(data source name or id).attribute something like that.  In the Adobe debugger it might be in the mbox parameters or you may have to do a full mbox trace to get that level of detail.

I hope that helps,

Seth

P.S. I've been working with our agent on that ticket as well.

settytb1

Employee

settytb1

Employee

settytb1
Employee

21-09-2018

Update 9/21:

Hi folks we are caught up!  Our recommendation would be to stagger any imports that you have outstanding.  Meaning don’t upload all of them the same moment Monday morning.  Also, smaller number of large files are preferred (ex. combine daily uploads into one weekly import etc.) We will continue to monitor the health of the system closely over the next few weeks to make sure all the changes that have been made continue to work as expected. We will keep this thread updated if anything arises.  Thank you for your patience with us.

settytb1

Employee

settytb1

Employee

settytb1
Employee

28-09-2018

Hi all, final update.  The Customer Facing statement has been published via the CSO.  If you need a copy please reach out to your CSM or Customer Care.

Thanks,

Seth